This is a link to read about an apparent Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine study cover up; Some Excerpts feom the entire article. Click on Link below to read the entire Article:
This whistleblower report looks pretty shocking to me! The link above is a long report, but below are some selected exerpts that I captured to give you and idea of what is in the report.
- According to Brook Jackson, a whistleblower who worked on Pfizer’s Phase 3 COVID jab trial, data were falsified, patients were unblinded, the company hired poorly trained people to administer the injections, and follow-up on reported side effects lagged way behind
- The FDA did not follow up on Jackson’s complaint or investigate the allegations before granting full licensing to Pfizer’s Comirnaty shot
- FDA now wants 75 years to drip out the data it relied on to grant full licensing to Comirnaty
- An adverse event report from Pfizer, covering December 2020 through the end of February 2021, shows the shot causes severe and often long-term, unresolved injuries
- Pfizer’s data also show the shot causes severe injuries in pregnant and nursing women. Based on these data alone, which the FDA was aware of at the end of April 2021, the Pfizer shot should have been pulled from the market
Shocking Revelations in First Batch of FOIA Docs
In mid-November 2021, two months after the lawsuit against it was filed, the FDA released the first batch of 91 pages,16,17 which reveal the FDA has been aware of shocking safety issues since April 30, 2021.
Cumulatively, through February 28, 2021, Pfizer received 42,086 adverse event reports, including 1,223 deaths, primarily from the U.S., U.K., Italy, Germany, France and Portugal. Of those adverse events, 25,379 were medically confirmed. Below is a chart from one of the documents,18 showing a general overview of the reported outcomes.
To have 1,223 fatalities and 42,086 reports of injury in the first three months is a significant safety signal, especially when you consider that the 1976 swine flu vaccine was pulled after only 25 deaths.
In the video above, Melanie Risdon with the Western Standard interviews Dr. Daniel Nagase, a doctor in Alberta, Canada, who was stripped of his Alberta medical license after successfully treating COVID-19 patients with ivermectin. Nagase reviews other equally devastating data in these documents.
He points out that of the 42,086 patients who were injured at some point during those first three months, 520 of them were diagnosed with a long-term disability or condition as a result. Not recovered at the time of the report were 11,361. That means 27% of those injured had not recovered from their adverse event.
When people get injured by this shot, they’re often injured very badly. Nearly 1 in 3 people who got the shot and suffered an adverse effect ended up dead, permanently disabled or with long-term, unresolved injury.
When you add it all together: the 1,223 deaths, the 520 long-term disabilities and the 11,361 who had not recovered from their injury, you end up with just over 31%.